The cliff notes:
- Pray. Seriously. Even (a.k.a. especially) when you don’t feel like it.
- Prepare. Bring notes of any comments, patterns, medications, and questions so you don’t have to recall on the fly.
- Dress comfortably. Think soft, cozy, and safe. Bonus points if it’s something you think looks nice.
- Listen to relaxing or encouraging music, if tolerated. 30 second dance party, anyone (literally or figuratively)?
- Talk. Call up, text, or shoot a Facebook message to a family member, significant other, or a friend.
For the full take on each of these tips, check out the video below! Have you tried any of the tips? Are there any that you would add to the list?